China Trade™ Inspection Reports are the fast, easy and cost-effective way to conduct pre-shipment inspections and due diligence on orders manufactured in China. We offer On-Demand inspection services based on International Standards Organization (ISO 2859) standards. China Trade™ partners directly with you to develop and execute a testing plan that minimizes your risk exposure and maximizes your return on investment.
China Trade™ Inspection Reports
China Trade™ Inspection Reports are your tool for monitoring and tracking the quality of your OEM or ODM manufacturers. China Trade™ Inspection Reports are pre-shipment inspections of your order so you can have an independent third-party verification of the quality of the order contents.
Key benefits include:
- Identify quality and compliance issues before products are shipped from the manufacturer
- Monitor and control vendors quality level in a fast, easy and cost-effective way
- Ensure contractual obligations including product specifications, packaging and labeling are met
- Mitigate risks associated with dealing with manufacturers in China
- Based on International Standards Organization (ISO 2859) standards and Military Standard 105E tables
- Detailed photos of your sample manufactured goods prior to shipment
- Minimize need for expensive travel in order to manage suppliers and manufacturers
The inspection criteria including quality, quantity, markings and packing are based on your specifications and reference samples, if provided. Upon completion the inspection a China Trade™ Inspection Report is sent to you. At that time you can decide whether or not to approve the lot of sampled manufactured goods.
In order to minimize risk it recommended to stipulate that a completed and approved China Trade™ Inspection Certificate is required in the Letter of Credit (L/C) and Purchase Order as follows: "Inspection certificate of China Trade Audit Reports by Intelligen LLC or their affiliates is required which certifies that the goods inspected conform upon the agreed contractual specifications."
The China Trade™ Process
China Trade™ Inspection Report of any supplier can be conducted at your request. The following is an outline of our process:
China Trade™ Inspection Reports are the fast, easy and cost-effective way to conduct pre-shipment inspections and due diligence on orders manufactured in China. If you would like to request a China Trade™ Inspection Report, please visit our Order Now page or call us at +1.800.728.1400.